Cloves are the immature unopened flower buds of a tropical tree. Clove, or laung, is one of the most widely used spices in Indian cuisines. The spice is often added to curries and teas for its pungent taste and scent.
Did you know that clove contains vitamins A, C, E and Omega 3 fatty acids? There are countless reasons why you should eat more cloves every day.
That’s why we thought of sharing some easy ways to add cloves to your daily diet here.
Way 1: Clove Tea
If you are a tea lover, it will be easier to add cloves to your daily diet. You can add tea masala and cloves while making your regular tea.
Add 1/2 cup of water in a coffee pot. Then add 4-5 cloves, half a cinnamon stick, a little grated ginger. Boil it. Next, add tea powder or masala. Cook for 1-2 minutes on low heat. Then add 1/2 cup of milk and bring to a boil. Add sugar according to your taste. Boil and strain. Enjoy your meal…
Cloves not only add great flavor to your tea, but also boost your overall health. Drinking this clove tea will help you keep digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea away as it improves digestion. If you are on a weight loss journey, you can drink clove tea every day. You can switch to a milk-free, unsweetened clove tea. You can add honey to the tea if you wish.
Way 2: Mixture Recipe That Eases Digestion
There are many digestive mixes available that claim to help you digest heavy meals and keep digestive issues at bay. You can also make a digestif at home using cloves and some other healthy ingredients.
Cloves have compounds that keep digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea at bay.
- 10-15 cloves
- Handful of Powdered Sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons of Fennel Seeds
In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until you get a smooth consistency. Store this in a small box and take 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture after your meal. You can also use cane sugar instead of regular sugar to make this mix healthier.
Way 3: Clove Juice
Another way to consume cloves is to prepare clove juice. Drinking it every day first thing in the morning can benefit you in many ways. It is believed to be a good remedy for losing weight.
How to Make Cinnamon Clove Juice?
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of cloves
- 1 tablespoon of ginger root
- 2 glasses of drinking water
Put the ginger root and cinnamon stick in the teapot. Then add 2 glasses of drinking water and let it brew. Consume this brewed mixture 30 minutes before every morning and evening meals.
Way 4: Delicious Clove Rice Recipe
- 1/3 teaspoon powdered cardamom
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups of baldo rice
- 500 g lamb meat
- 100 g butter
- 300 g minced lamb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g pine nuts
- 50 g currants
- Wash the baldo rice well and put it in a strainer and drain the water. Clean the stems of the currants and soak them in water to soften.
- Wash the small cut meats and put them in the pot, add enough water to cover them and cook on medium heat. When the meat is cooked, drain the water, if any.
- Complete the water you cooked the meat with until it is 2.5 cups full and add it to the pot.
- Add the ground beef, currants, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Add the washed rice and cook on low heat until soft. Let it steep for 10 minutes and serve hot. Enjoy your meal.
Enjoy your meal…
Attention:S It is recommended not to consume too much cloves in hot and humid weather. We hope this spice will help you get the most out of its benefits. However, if you are on health treatment, consult a doctor before adding cloves to your diet.