Ingredients for apricot bar recipe with almonds
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup coconut
How to Make Almond Apricot Bar
Making Almond Apricot Bar Step by Step:
Apricot, whose homeland is China, is mostly grown in Malatya in our country. Consumed both dry and fresh, this food is rich in antioxidants. In addition to being low in calories, it makes the intestines work faster. It gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the almond apricot bar recipe, which is a delicious snack.
- First, put the grapes, almonds and cinnamon in a blender. Add the apricots and continue mixing.
- Finally, add the coconut to the mixture and mix.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour, so that you can shape it more easily.
- Spread on non-stick baking paper and cut into squares with a knife. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Almond Apricot Bar Recipe?
- In addition to almonds and apricots, you can add dried mulberries and figs.
- Adding walnuts and hazelnuts as nuts will help you prepare a richer bar.
- The sweetness of the ingredients you will use in the recipe will make the almond apricot bar more delicious.
- Cover the dough with cling film before putting it in the refrigerator.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Almond Apricot Bar?
One serving of the almond apricot bar recipe is about 200 calories. Since it accelerates metabolism, you can add it to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the zucchini chips or curry almond recipe as a snack.
If you are looking for light foods that you can consume for lunch and dinner to control weight, you can take a look at practical diet meals.