Ingredients for Almond Curry Recipe
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
How to Make Almond Curry
Making Almond Curry Step by Step:
Almond, whose homeland is known as Central Asia and China, is mostly grown in the Marmara and Aegean Regions in our country. Known to lower cholesterol, this food; It is used in salads, soups, main courses and desserts. It can also be consumed as a dried fruit. It is among the foods recommended for diabetics as it keeps blood sugar in balance. It increases mental alertness and helps to eliminate forgetfulness. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the curry almond recipe.
- Put the almonds in a glass bowl and add the butter to it and mix.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Add salt and curry and mix.
- Microwave for another 2 minutes and take out. Consume when cool.
- You can serve curried almonds with homemade compote. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Almond Curry Tips?
- If you want to use the almonds without their shells, boil them in a saucepan for 2 minutes. Then you can remove the shells by placing them in cold water.
- If you wish, you can roast the almonds before starting the recipe. Thus, you can get a more crispy taste.
- Stir for a few more minutes after cooking so that the curry and salt identify with the almonds.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Almond Curry?
One serving of curry almonds is about 150 calories. You can add this recipe, which is offered with rich nutritional values, to your list as a snack. If you wish, you can also try the almond paste recipe prepared in a short time.
For low-calorie recipes that you can consume in between and main meals, you can take a look at diet meals.