Ingredients for Tarragon Artichoke Recipe
- 4-5 artichokes
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons of fresh tarragon
- 2 spoons of dijon mustard
- salt, pepper
- 2 lemons, sliced
How To Make Artichoke With Tarragon
Making Artichokes with Tarragon Step by Step:
Artichoke, whose homeland is known as Mediterranean countries and Cyprus island, is mostly grown around İzmir and Bursa in Turkey. Known to strengthen the digestive system, this nutrient is also effective in lowering cholesterol. While supporting the blood cells, it also balances the stomach acid rate. It plays an important role in the treatment of diseases such as ulcers, reflux and gastritis. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the tarragon artichoke recipe that you can serve in main courses.
- Remove the hairy core of the artichokes, separate the outer hard leaves. Cook a little in water with a little salt added. Drain the artichoke and cut it in half.
- Put the chopped tarragon leaves, olive oil, vinegar, green onion, salt, pepper and mustard into a jar, close the lid and shake them to mix.
- Arrange the artichokes on the baking tray, brush some olive oil on it and cook it front and back. Take it on a serving plate and drizzle the tarragon sauce on it. Garnish with lemon slices.
- You can serve the artichokes with tarragon together with the chicken in the oven. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tricks of Tarragon Artichoke?
- Make sure the artichoke and tarragon grass are fresh.
- Do the cooking on low heat. If the artichokes are not soft, add water.
- To enhance the flavor of the dish, squeeze a few drops of lemon into the boiling water.
- After cooking, put the artichoke in cold water and let it sit for 2 minutes. Thus, you can make it easier to peel off.
How Many Calories Is 1 Serving Artichoke With Tarragon?
A serving of artichokes with tarragon is about 70 calories. Because it is low in calories, you can add this recipe to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the olive oil artichoke recipe.
Are you looking for light and practical vegetable dishes that you can prepare for lunch and dinner? You can take a look at the sea cowpea recipe, which is one of the favorites of Aegean cuisine.