Ingredients for Avocado and Chia Seed Pudding
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of matcha
- 2 tablespoons of honey
How to Make Avocado and Chia Seed Pudding
How to Make Avocado and Chia Seed Pudding Step by Step:
Avocado, whose homeland is Mexico, is mostly grown in Antalya in our country. This food, which contains vitamins A, C, and E, lowers cholesterol and protects heart health. It is generally used in making salads and desserts. Known for its positive effects on brain health, chia seeds accelerate metabolism. It also facilitates weight control by regulating the digestive system. If your ingredients are ready, we can move on to the avocado and chia seed pudding recipe that you can’t miss on your tables.
- First, blend the coconut milk, avocado and matcha tea powder in a blender at high speed.
- Then take a medium bowl and add honey and chia seeds into it and mix.
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator for half an hour. After half an hour, take it out and mix it again, divide it into small glasses and put it in the refrigerator.
- Wait for at least 2 more hours, decorate with seasonal fruits and consume.
- You can sweeten the avocado and chia seed pudding with chocolate sauce. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Avocado and Chia Seed Pudding?
- Use the ratio of 1 glass of milk to 4 spoons of chia seeds in making pudding. You can increase or decrease the amount according to the number of people.
- While preparing the pudding, use a wooden spoon and do not stop mixing.
- If the consistency is thick, you can add milk gradually.
- Make sure to keep the pudding in the fridge. You can serve it when it reaches a gel consistency.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Avocado and Chia Seed Pudding?
One serving of avocado and chia seed pudding is about 70 calories. If you wish, you can also try the chia pudding recipe as an alternative.
Are you looking for low-calorie and delicious diet recipes? You can take a look at the delicious fit apple crumble recipe that will not spoil your diet with its lightness.