Ingredients for avocado and tuna canapé recipe
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of tuna
- 1/2 Carrot
- a pinch of parsley
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
How To Make Avocado And Tuna Canape
Step by Step Avocado and Tuna Sofa Making:
Tuna, which is consumed in many parts of the world, is mostly found in the Mediterranean coasts of our country. This food, which is rich in protein, omega 3 and B vitamins; It is used in main dishes, salads and sandwiches. It should be consumed once a week as it supports mental development. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the avocado and tuna canapé recipe.
- Saute the spinach and mushrooms with a little olive oil, adding salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook eggs and toast bread in a fireproof skillet.
- Slice the tomatoes and mash the avocados through the processor.
- Spread the avocado puree on the toast. Add the tuna on top.
- Finally, add the red peppers, lemons and tomatoes. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Avocado and Tuna Canape Recipe?
- If you wish, you can decorate the top with milk corn.
- Drain the oil of the tuna before using it.
- Put the excess fish in the can and cover with cling.
- To make canapes smaller, cut the bread into quarters before starting the recipe.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Avocado and Tuna Canapé?
A serving of avocado and tuna canapés is about 130 calories. If you wish, you can also try low-calorie canapés with red pepper and cheese.
You can take advantage of our diet meals page to eat healthy and to control weight. Don’t forget to take a look at the tuna salad with mustard sauce, which you can prepare in a short time.