Ingredients for the avocado bowl recipe with tahini and lemon sauce
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 bunch of curly lettuce
- 2.5 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1.5 lemons
- 4 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 120 g goat cheese
- 2 avocados (halved)
- Dukkah spice mix
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- baby spinach leaves
For the tahini lemon sauce
- 70 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
How to Make Avocado Bowl with Tahini and Lemon Sauce
- Take the quinoa in a saucepan. Add enough water and a little salt to cover it and boil for 10-12 minutes. Strain the water and let it cool.
- Wash the curly lettuce, drain the water well and dry it. Chop it coarsely and put it in a bowl. Add fresh onions, finely chopped greens, boiled quinoa, spices and mix. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Add thinly sliced carrot slices and pieces of cheese. Finally, place the peeled and lemon-dried half avocados on top.
- For the tahini sauce; Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour over the salad and serve.