Ingredients for the avocado mash recipe
• 2 avocados
• 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
• 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese
• A small piece of red onion (finely chopped)
• Juice of a quarter lemon
• Salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese
• Olive oil
How to Make Avocado Mash
- Cut the avocados in half and peel them. Fry on medium heat for 5 minutes in a pan with a fireproof bottom, with the cut-outs at the bottom, do not turn it over, only one side will be browned.
- Put the ricotta cheese and lemon juice in a blender along with the avocados. Put it in a bowl and add the onion, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Mix and transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top and serve.