Ingredients for Avocado Meat Wrap Recipe
- 200 g ground beef
- Half chopped red onion
- 1 seedless, diced small red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 1 soft avocado
- 2-3 gluten-free lavash
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- A pinch of salt and pepper
How To Make Meat Wrap With Avocado
- First, take the avocado oil in a pan. Then, fry the minced meat on medium heat for five to seven minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the chopped red pepper, cream cheese and spices. Add the onion too. Stir until the onions are soft and turn off the heat. Prepare eggs the way you like in a different pan.
- Take the minced meat that you prepared on the homemade gluten-free lavash and the egg on it. You can serve it with avocado slices and tomato sauce that you prepared before.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for the chicken and avocado wrap recipe