Ingredients for Tuna Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1.5 cups brown rice
- 300 g tuna
- 150 g peas (Soybeans are also fine)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 avocados
For the ginger sauce
- 1 teaspoon of matcha tea (green tea)
- 70 ml olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
For the above
- Roasted Sesame
How to Make Tuna Avocado Salad
- Wash the rice and put it in a saucepan. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 liter of water and boil it. Then turn down the heat, close the lid and let it cook for 30 minutes. After cooking, take it from the stove and let it brew for 10 minutes without opening the lid.
- For the ginger sauce; Mix green tea with 1 tablespoon of water in a bowl. Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Put the rice in the bowl, add all the ingredients and mix. Drizzle the ginger sauce over it and place the sliced avocados. Serve sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds.