Ingredients for Banana Custard Recipe
- 500 g goat’s milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of nutmeg
How to Make Banana Custard
- In a bowl, mash the banana well, then combine all the other ingredients. Put the mixture in a saucepan and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, until it thickens.
- Then transfer to containers for serving. If you wish, you can separate some of it and add some cocoa to it and pour it over the pudding. You can decorate with any fruit or raw nuts of your choice.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for American style banana pudding recipe