Ingredients for Basil Pizza Recipe
Basil pizza h for amur
- 100 g unroasted buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of thyme and a pinch of salt
Basil pizza t for the abaya sauce
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh basil
- 2 walnuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each of garlic powder and thyme
- 30 ml of water
How to Make Basil Pizza
- Mix the dough ingredients well in a bowl. While thinning the dough, open it by flouring it lightly so that it does not stick. On the other hand, pass the base sauce ingredients through the blender. After shaping the round pizza dough to the width you want, spread the sauce on it.
- Sprinkle grated goat cheddar cheese, mushrooms and olives on the sauce. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. If desired, you can decorate with arugula leaves.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for basil margarita pizza recipe