Ingredients for the Beef Steak recipe with Artichokes
- 400 g chicken steak
- 3 artichokes
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 30 g butter
- 1 cup of hot water
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- Salt, black pepper, red chili flakes
How to Make Beef Steak with Artichokes
- Clean and chop the artichokes. Soak in water for a while.
- Dip the meat in flour. Melt 1 spoon of butter in a Teflon pan and fry the meat on both sides.
- Add hot water, close the lid and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Drain and add the artichokes and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Chop the parsley and sprinkle over the meat. Serve hot.
- You can serve beef steak with artichokes with rice pilaf. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for the Beef Steak Recipe with Artichokes?
- Before starting the recipe, peel the artichokes and soak them in lemon water. This way you can prevent them from browning.
- Be careful that the chicken steak you will use is not oily.
- If the artichokes remain raw despite running out of water, add water.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Beef Steak with Artichokes?
- One serving of beef steak with artichokes is about 200 calories. You can add this recipe, which is high in iron, protein and phosphorus, to your diet list. If you’re looking for a meatless meal, try the olive oil artichoke recipe.
Don’t forget to take a look at the delicious roast beef recipe that you can prepare with red meat.