Ingredients for Brown Rice Beet Sea Bass Recipe
- 180-200 g sea bass fillet
- 75 g brown wholegrain rice
- 1 small onion
- 50 g soybean sprouts
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Beet Sea Bass with Brown Rice
Making Beet Sea Bass with Brown Rice Step by Step:
Sea bass, which is mostly found in the Aegean and Mediterranean Regions of Turkey; Baking, frying and grilling are also cooked. Rich in protein, iron and omega 3, this food significantly supports mental development. In addition to protecting bone health, it helps to eliminate problems such as forgetfulness. It is recommended to consume the immune-boosting sea bass once every two weeks. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the brown rice and beetroot sea bass recipe.
- First, boil the brown rice on medium heat and cool it. Salt the sea bass and cook both sides with the skin on the pan first.
- In another pan, respectively; Add onion, chili and soybean sprouts and sauté. Add the rice and continue sautéing, when ready, set aside.
- For beet puree, wrap 1 beet in aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 175 degrees until soft. Add a few spoons of warmed milk, salt and pepper and pass it through the blender.
- You can serve beet bass with brown rice and black-eyed pea salad. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Brown Rice and Beet Sea Bass?
- Soak the rice in warm water for 20 minutes to make it easier to cook.
- When buying sea bass, have the inside cleaned. So your food will be more delicious.
- Before starting the recipe, make small scratches on the top of the sea bass. This will prevent the fish from being raw.
- While cooking the fish, squeeze a few drops of lemon into it. In this way, you can suppress the heavy smell of the fish.
- Take the cooked fish on a paper towel and wait for the excess oil to drain.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Brown Rice and Beet Sea Bass?
A serving of beetroot sea bass with brown rice has an average of 105 calories. A medium-sized cooked sea bass is about 290 calories. If you are looking for a low-calorie recipe, you can try the baked sea bass recipe.
Are you looking for practical fish dishes that you can prepare for a healthy diet? You can take a look at the light, practical and delicious shrimp casserole recipe.