Ingredients for the berry granola recipe with plenty of nuts and seeds
- 1.5 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of dried mulberry
- 2.5 cups oats
- 4-5 full tablespoons of coconut powder
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1-2 pinches of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 7-8 soft, pitted dates (I used 3 finger-height dates)
- 2 fingers more water than 1/2 cup
How to make berry granola with lots of nuts and seeds
Step by Step Making of Nuts and Seeds, Berry Granola:
Granola consisting of nuts, dried fruit, puffed rice, oats and sweeteners; It is usually sold ready-made. Ingredients such as hazelnuts, peanuts, sugar and raisins are used in it. This food, known for giving energy, is consumed as a snack. It contains fiber and gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. Therefore, it is recommended to be consumed as a snack. If you are ready, we can start the berry granola recipe with plenty of nuts and seeds, which you can easily prepare with your favorite ingredients.
- First, if your dates are hard, soften them by soaking them in boiling water for about half an hour. Use this water in the recipe as well.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Thoroughly mash the dates and water in a food processor until a light-textured puree is obtained.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well until all the ingredients are wet. Spread the mixture on two baking paper-lined trays by scattering them without pressing them.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes by gently stirring the granola halfway through the cooking time and changing the places of the trays.
- To increase your energy, you can consume the granola you have prepared by mixing it with a banana smoothie. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Mulberry Granola with Plenty of Nuts and Seeds?
- If you wish, you can use raisins, crushed peanuts, honey and chocolate chips in the recipe.
- Continue mixing until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Use a heatproof bowl for the granolas and pour the batter into them.
- To shape it, you can smooth the top of the mortar using the back of the knife.
- Store the granolas you have prepared in airtight containers when they are completely cooled at room temperature.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Nuts and Seeds, Berry Granola?
One serving of granola is about 230 calories. Since energy-giving materials are used in it, it is recommended to consume it in moderation. You can add this easily prepared recipe to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the honey crispy granola recipe.
You can find dessert recipes on our website that you can offer to spice up tea times and snacks. Don’t forget to take a look at the crumble or strawberry cake recipe prepared with fresh fruits.