Ingredients for Bulgur Purslane recipe
- 3 tablespoons of bulgur wheat
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
- Red pepper
- Light yoghurt with garlic
- Red pepper
How to Make Purslane with Bulgur
- First, wash the bulgur with plenty of water and drain the water. Chop the onion and fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- Then add the tomato paste and continue frying. Add the washed and rooted purslane.
- Add hot water to it and let it boil over medium heat. Add the bulgur and cook with the lid closed on low heat until the bulgur softens.
- Add salt and red pepper flakes and let it rest for 5-10 minutes with the lid closed. Take the food on a serving plate and drizzle the garlic yogurt on it.
- Bulgurlu purslane; You can serve it with fajita or red kidney bean stew. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Purslane with Bulgur?
- Instead of cutting purslane with a knife, separate the branches with your hands. You can rinse it with plenty of water after bringing it to the appropriate size.
- To flavor the purslane, you can add a few drops of lemon juice towards the end of the cooking process.
- You can use grated tomatoes instead of tomato paste. But make sure that the tomatoes you use are juicy and ripe.
- Before starting the recipe, soak the bulgur in water and drain. This way, you can make it cook faster.
How Many Calories Are Purslane With Bulgur?
- Purslane with bulgur prepared with standard ingredients is about 85 calories. You can add the purslane recipe, which reduces the cholesterol value, to the diet lists.
If you also prefer low-calorie foods, you can browse the diet meals with delicious recipes and enrich your lists. Don’t forget to share your favorite recipes with your loved ones.