Ingredients for the spinach mushroom canapé recipe
- 250 g spinach
- 100 g mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 2-3 slices of whole grain bread
How To Make Spinach Mushroom Canape
Making a Spinach and Mushroom Sofa Step by Step:
Spinach, which is rich in iron and protein, is one of the foods used in canape making. It increases the body’s resistance to disease and facilitates digestion. Mushrooms, which have positive effects on heart health, reduce cholesterol. In addition to containing antioxidants, it strengthens memory and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the recipe for canape with spinach and mushrooms, which is a delicious snack.
- First, sauté the spinach and mushrooms with a little olive oil, adding salt and pepper if desired.
- In the meantime, toast the bread and let it sit.
- Cook the eggs in a non-stick pan and place them on top of the toast.
- Then distribute the chopped spinach and mushrooms evenly. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for the Spinach and Mushroom Sofa?
- Cut off the stems of the spinach you will use in the recipe and rinse with plenty of water.
- Peel the skins of the mushrooms and soak them in water for 5 minutes.
- During cooking, leave the yolk of the eggs whole.
- Sprinkle chili pepper and mint on the prepared canapes.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Spinach and Mushroom Canapé?
One serving of canapés with spinach and mushrooms is about 90 calories. If you are looking for a different flavor, you can also try the avocado and tuna canapé recipe.
You can find diet recipes prepared with vegetables, meat and fruits here. Do not forget to add the delicious oven-baked crunchy mozzarella recipe that you can serve as a snack to your notes.