Ingredients for Caprese Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pack of fusilli pasta
- 1 cup mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 1 bowl of cherry tomatoes
- a pinch of basil
- balsamic vinegar
- 4 spoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of grape vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- salt, pepper
How to Make Caprese Pasta Salad
Making Caprese Pasta Salad Step by Step:
Pasta, which is sold in ready-made packages, is one of the most consumed meals in the world. Although every country has its own varieties, Italy comes to mind first when pasta is mentioned. This food prepared with water and semolina; Served with sauce. It can also be consumed as a main course or as a salad. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the caprese pasta salad recipe that will add a new color to your kitchen.
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, mix it with a little olive oil so that it does not stick, and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled pasta, mozzarella, tomatoes cut in half and basil.
- For sauce; Mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic, black pepper and salt, pour over the pasta and mix. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
What are the Tips for Caprese Pasta Salad?
- You can reduce the cooking time by adding a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- In order for the pasta to cook evenly, make sure that the boiling water is hot.
- To add flavor, you can add chicken or broth.
- After boiling the pasta, mix it with olive oil and do not drain in water. Instead, strain and set aside.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Caprese Pasta Salad?
One serving of Caprese pasta salad is about 95 calories. If you wish, you can also try the classic pasta salad recipe prepared with a side dish.
You can prepare a light and practical list for yourself by browsing diet foods. Do not forget to add the basil light pasta recipe, which is very popular with its taste, to your list.