Ingredients for the recipe for casserole sea bass
- 1 large sea bass
- 2 large onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 green peppers
- 1 lemon
- 2 bay leaves
- Olive oil
- salt, pepper
How to Make Sea Bass in Casserole
Making Sea Bass in Casserole Step by Step:
Sea bass, which is mostly found in the Aegean and Mediterranean Regions of Turkey, is rich in omega 3. This food, which contains vitamins A, B, D and E; Contains zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium minerals. It is especially known for reducing cholesterol and heart attack risk. It gives energy to the body and strengthens the immune system. Make a big place on your table with delicious fish dishes. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the recipe for casserole sea bass, which will be your favorite dish.
- First, lightly grease the casserole. Clean the fish, cut it in half horizontally and clean the bones.
- Place the coarsely chopped onions, sea bass, tomatoes and peppers in the casserole.
- Peel the garlic cloves and add them whole and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- You can serve sea bass in casserole with black-eyed pea salad. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips of the Sea Bass in Casserole Recipe?
- If possible, have the fish you will use in the recipe cleaned at the fisherman.
- Make small cuts on the top of the fish with the tip of the knife. So you can make it cook better.
- After filling the casserole, add sliced lemon and bay leaf to the top. This way you can suppress the odor.
- Turn the oven on beforehand. Otherwise, the fish will take longer to cook.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Casserole of Sea Bass?
One serving of casserole sea bass is about 100 calories. It is among the foods recommended for diabetics because of its low fat and sugar value. If you wish, you can also try the baked sea bass recipe with the same caloric value.
If you want to include new and low-calorie recipes in your kitchen, you can take a look at diet meals. Don’t forget to share your favorite recipes with your loved ones.