Ingredients for Cherry Stalk Tea Recipe
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 pinches of dried cherry stem tea
How to Make Cherry Stalk Tea?
- First, add 2 glasses of water into a coffee pot.
- Add the dried cherry stalks on it and boil for about 8-10 minutes.
- After straining the boiling tea, keep it aside to cool.
- To sweeten the cherry stem tea, you can add a cinnamon stick or a teaspoon of honey.
- To increase the density of the tea, you can add a few cherries while boiling. Enjoy your meal.
How to Dry Cherry Stalk?
- First, separate the cherries from their stems.
- Spread the cherry stems on a tray or on a clean cloth.
- Soak the cherry stems for two days in a sun-exposed area.
- After the cherry stems have dried, put them in airtight clean glass jars and close the lid. You can consume it whenever you want.
How Many Calories in 1 Cup of Cherry Stalk Tea?
- One cup of cherry stem tea is only 1 calorie.