Ingredients for Chia Seed Chicken Recipe
- 500 g diced chicken breast meat
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
How to Make Chia Seed Chicken
Chia seed chickenEnjoy a healthy and delicious experience with a meal.
- Lightly oil the baking tray and mix the chia seeds, parmesan cheese, salt, thyme, basil, garlic and flax seeds in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the egg in another bowl. Add the beaten egg to the chia seed mixture and mix. Dip the cubed chicken meat into the sauce you prepared and place it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper at intervals. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot.
Pamper yourself with a practical diet dessert.