Ingredients for Yogurt Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 1 spoon of strained yogurt
- 1 pinch of dried mint
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken
- salt, pepper
How to Make a Yogurt Chicken Sandwich
Making Yogurt Chicken Sandwich Step by Step:
Chicken meat, which is consumed almost everywhere in the world, is a food with high protein value. This food, which is fried, baked, grilled and boiled, protects heart health and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis. Chicken, which is used in soups, salads, desserts, stuffing, pastries and main courses, also supports bone development. It is recommended to be consumed once a week, especially after boiling. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with a chicken yoghurt sandwich recipe that will satisfy your hunger.
- First, cut the chicken meat into small pieces and cook it on the grill.
- After both sides of the chicken are cooked, transfer it to another bowl and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, mix a spoonful of strained yogurt with a pinch of dried mint.
- Spread the mixture into the sandwich bread. Sprinkle chicken pieces on top.
- Finally, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- You can consume yoghurt chicken sandwich with homemade compote. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for the Yogurt Chicken Sandwich Recipe?
- Let the chickens sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before slaughtering. This will make the cutting process easier.
- You can also cook chicken meat as boiled instead of grilled.
- If you are going to use toast bread, you can get a better result by toasting the breads.
- In addition to the ingredients in the recipe, you can add tomatoes and lettuce.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Yogurt Chicken Sandwich?
One serving of chicken yogurt sandwiches is about 200 calories. You can add this recipe, which is high in fiber, to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the tuna fish sandwich recipe.
Are you looking for low-calorie and delicious diet food? You can take a look at the delicious turkey meatball recipe, which is known to be good for heart and vascular health.