Ingredients for chicken with noodles, vegetables
For the soup mix
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 tablespoons of peas
- 2 chopped carrots
- 300 ml chicken stock
For the dough
- 200 g gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of butter at room temperature
- 50 ml almond milk
How to Make Chicken with Noodles and Vegetables
- Put the chickens in the pot. Add the chopped onions, peas, carrots and chicken stock. After you put all the soup ingredients in the pot, put the pot on the stove at the lowest heat and let it cook for six to eight hours. Meanwhile, prepare the dough. After the chicken is cooked for an average of five to six hours, you can now prepare the dough.
- Mix the dough ingredients in a bowl and knead. Then rest the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. It is enough to prepare the dough about an hour and a half before the chickens are cooked. After taking the dough out of the refrigerator, put it on the counter, roll it out with a rolling pin and get a flat surface, then cut small rectangles with the help of a pizza cutter or knife. After putting the dough in the pan, mix all the ingredients and let them cook with the chicken for the rest of the time. When the soup is ready, take it on a serving plate and add parsley on it.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for the recipe for chicken soup with vegetables