Ingredients for the chocolate cake recipe
- 200 g gluten-free flour
- 200 ml coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml of melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted chocolate sauce for the bain-marie
How To Make Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Then grease and flour two medium-sized round cake tins. Combine gluten-free flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Then add the coconut milk, coconut oil, egg, vanilla extract and mix all the ingredients. Place the mixture you prepared in the cake mold and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, the toothpick inserted should come out clean inside the cake. Take the cake out of the oven. However, wait for them to cool completely before removing them from the mold. Don’t forget to add the chocolate sauce when serving.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for rum chocolate cake recipe