Ingredients for Coconut Milk Waffle Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 200 g gluten-free flour
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons of baking powder
- Quarter teaspoon of sea salt
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to Make Coconut Milk Waffles
- Take the eggs in a bowl and whisk until fluffy. Then add the other ingredients and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture. Then heat the waffle maker (You can use butter in this step to save time).
- Then, leave half a glass of the mixture you prepared in the waffle maker and cook until the top turns golden. While serving, you can decorate it as you wish with fruit and gluten-free syrups.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for the orange syrup waffle recipe