Ingredients for Cookie Bread Recipe
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1.5 cups of oat flour
- Half a pack of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or 4 tablespoons of a different flour)
- 1 cup almond-pumpkin seed mix
- 1 glass of water
How to Make Cookie Bread?
- Pulse the flax seeds in a food processor.
- Mix it with chia seeds, put a quarter of a tea glass of warm water on it, and keep it aside to gel.
- walnuts; Pass it through the food processor so that half is powder and half is slightly coarse.
- After thoroughly mixing all the ingredients and the gelling chia-flax seed mixture, get a medium hard dough.
- Add water until you get a dough that can be shaped by hand.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven preheated to 175 degrees after forming a loaf of bread on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.