Ingredients for the pretzel recipe
- half a glass of water
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Half a glass of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Half tsp garlic powder
How to Make a Core Cracker
Healthy snacks for your snacks..
- Mix the water and chia seeds until they have a gel-like consistency. Then add all the ingredients and knead well. Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and spread the mixture you have prepared well on the tray. Scratch this mixture in the form of small squares with the help of a knife. Bake in a preheated 150 degree oven for 2 hours.
Click for diet cookie recipe