Ingredients for date truffle recipe
- 2/3 cup roasted almonds
- 25 dates
- 2 spoons of cocoa
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 spoon of coconut oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1 pack of cocoa
How to Make Date Truffle
Making Date Truffle Step by Step:
It is a dessert prepared with truffle, ganache and coating, which is consumed very often in American and European countries. Ingredients can be changed upon request. It is commonly known by the name ‘truffle’. Prepared for the first time in France, this dessert has undergone changes over time. Today, there are 3 different varieties of Swiss, European and American truffles. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the delicious date truffle recipe that you can offer to the guests who come to the door.
- First, grind the almonds in a food processor until they are finely divided.
- Add pitted dates and continue mixing.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well. Take a teaspoon of the mixture, roll it up and place it on wax paper and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Dip the date balls into the bowl filled with cocoa and place them on the serving plate. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for the Date Truffle Recipe?
- In addition to almonds, you can also use walnuts, hazelnuts and pistachios in the recipe.
- Make sure the dates you use are fresh.
- Taste the dates before starting the recipe. So you can add some sugar.
- Wet your palms before rolling the mixture. This way, you can shape it more easily.
- If you wish, you can use homemade chocolate sauce instead of cocoa for coating.
How Many Calories Is 1 Serving Date Truffle?
One serving of date truffle is about 150 calories. Since sugar is not used in it, you can add it to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the orange truffle recipe sweetened with natural fruits.
For low-calorie, light and delicious recipe suggestions; You can get inspiration from our diet food page and consume healthy foods.