If you love chicken and are looking for easy-to-make chicken and weight loss recipes, you can try these 3 recipes. Chicken is actually a very nutritious food item and can be excellent for weight loss when prepared using the right recipes and mix of ingredients.
Weight Loss Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
- 120 grams chicken breast diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 cup of water Salt to taste Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet and stir-fry chicken until light brown on all sides.
- Then take it out and set it aside. Saute the broccoli until soft and remove to a plate and set aside.
- Now mix the onion until it is translucent. Add the garlic and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Add the water, chicken, and broccoli along with the salt and pepper seasoning. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Season with any sauce you like and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal.
Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 large tomatoes mashed at home
- 300 g chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Thyme for seasoning
- Cheese is optional
- Preheat the oven. Meanwhile, mix water, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, thyme and garlic powder in a bowl.
- In a crock pot, add chicken, a little more salt and pepper (mind the ingredients mixed with breadcrumbs), add some cheese and thyme.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture and spread.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked.
Slimming Indian Chicken Soup Recipe
- 200 g bone-in chicken
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 cup of any vegetable
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 small bay leaf
- 3 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon stick
- In the pressure cooker, add the chicken, potatoes, vegetables and 3 glasses of water.
- Cut the leaf into pieces, break the cinnamon and add it to the pot with the black pepper.
- Cook the ingredients in a pressure cooker. The chicken must be falling off the bones.
- Once cooked and the stove cool, chop the chicken and discard the bones and set the bowl aside.
- Now heat some oil in the non-stick pan and sauté the garlic and ginger.
- Add the chopped carrot and stir for a few minutes.
- Strain the chicken broth and add it to the pan.
- Scald with carrot pieces and then stir in chicken and salt.
- After the soup boils, let it cool a bit and add the lemon juice and add some pepper.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy your meal.