Ingredients for broccoli diet salad recipe
- 200 g broccoli
- 120 g fresh peas
- 30 g boiled bulgur
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of roasted flaxseed
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of mint
- 1 handful of mung bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Make Dietary Salad with Broccoli
Making Dietary Salad with Broccoli Step by Step:
Broccoli, which dates back to Rome, is a member of the cabbage family. This plant, which likes temperate climates, is mostly grown in the Mediterranean Region in our country. Broccoli, whose consumption has increased rapidly in recent years, plays an active role in reducing carcinogenic cells. In addition to accelerating metabolism, it also facilitates the removal of toxins. If your ingredients are ready, let’s see how to make a diet salad with broccoli:
- First, cut the broccoli into small pieces. Boil the cut pieces together with the peas for a short time in the steam.
- After cooking, rinse with cold water, let it drain and add boiled bulgur on it.
- Add the sliced cucumber, avocado, flaxseed and mung bean sprouts.
- Sprinkle on the parsley and mint. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over your salad and make it ready to serve. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Dietary Salad with Broccoli?
- In order for the peas not to burst from the heat, boil them on medium heat and do not wait for a long time.
- Use a wooden spoon while boiling. This way you can prevent the broccoli from falling apart.
- Instead of mung beans, you can also use soy or wheat sprouts.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice when serving the salad. Otherwise, it will start to release water.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Broccoli Diet Salad?
One serving of a diet salad with broccoli is about 30 calories. You can consume this vitamin-rich recipe for lunch and dinner. You can also try the broccoli soup recipe, which is offered with almost the same calorie value.
Are you looking for practical and delicious diet meals that you can add to your lists? You can discover new tastes by taking a look at the green lentil salad, which is known as a protein store.