Blueberry with a slimming effect It is also an excellent antioxidant with high nutritional value. Blueberries regulate digestion and meet almost all the needs of your body with various minerals and vitamins in its content. Blueberry calories is also quite low in value. The calorie of 100 g of blueberry is only 57 (kcal) calories and protects you against various diseases while weakening you.
Preparation of Blueberry Tea
blueberry tea It will be more beneficial for your health and pocket if you prepare it yourself instead of tea bags while consuming it. Like commercially available blueberry lipton tea bags teas Contains 20% to 30% blueberry. Instead of these teas, which are not very cheap in price, you can prepare your own tea with dried blueberries, which you can buy from herbalists. To make this tea, which is very easy to prepare, it is enough to add two sugar spoons of dried blueberries to a glass of boiled water. After waiting for 10-15 minutes to brew, your blueberry tea is ready to be consumed.
Blueberry benefits İbrahim SaracoğluIt is summarized as follows;
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Thanks to its natural antibiotic properties, it cleans the urinary tract.
- Prevents vision loss
- Thanks to the vitamins A, B, C, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and copper it contains, it provides benefits in protecting brain functions.
- Thanks to its antioxidant feature and high fiber structure, it protects against pot diseases.
- Regulates digestion, good for constipation
- Thanks to its antioxidant component, it ensures the removal of free radicals in the body, thus indirectly preventing many diseases.
When Do Fresh Blueberries Come Out?
Blueberry harvest time is July and September. Blueberry, which is a complete antioxidant fruit, can be grown in Erzurum, Giresun, Trabzon and around Rize at home in our country. In the first spring months, you can grow your own fruit by planting it in pots. You can consume the blueberry, which is fond of comfort, by planting one in each pot and giving its fertilizer on time.