Kombucha tea, known as the “Eternal Life Elixir” by the Chinese, is the most consumed and curious tea by many people recently. Kombucha, which can be easily weakened by those who want to have a fit appearance, is very effective in regional lubrication. So how to lose weight with Kombucha tea? What are the benefits of kombucha tea? Here are all the questions about kombucha tea for those who want to lose more than one weight.
Kombucha tea is known as one of the most effective teas for weight loss. of the Chinese ‘Elixir of Infinite Longevity’ It is known that Kambuha tea was discovered in the Far East an average of 2000 years ago. It is also known colloquially as kombucha. Kombucha has recently become one of the most consumed teas all over the world because it is effective. Kombucha tea is a fermented tea. The essence of this tea, which is started to be drunk by those who want to lose weight, is tea mushroom. We have detailed all the curious about the benefits of kombucha tea and weight loss.
BENEFITS OF KOMBUCHA TEA
- It plays a great role in alleviating the effects of allergic diseases.
- If you drink kombucha regularly and in moderation, you can get rid of urinary tract and other types of infections in a short time.
- It strengthens the immune system. Protect you from winter infections and many diseases.
- It helps to lose weight by accelerating the metabolism. It eliminates the lubrication formed especially in the waist area.
- Specially fermented kombucha tea is effective in preventing the spread of cancerous cells.
- It is claimed to destroy hemorrhoids.
DOES KOMBUCHA TEA WEAK?
Kombucha, also known as kombucha, is often recommended by dietitians because it has a detox effect. Kombucha tea is among the beneficial probiotics such as kefir and yogurt. Studies have shown that Kombucha improves metabolism and limits fat accumulation. It can be consumed once a day for snacks, both intestinal activities are regulated and fat burning accelerates. If consumed regularly
HOW TO PREPARE KOMBUCHA TEA?
- 1 liter of drinking water
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 bags of black tea (6 grams)
- Kombocha culture
- Boil 1 liter of water.
- After boiling, add 5 tablespoons of sugar into it.
- Then add 3 bags of black tea to it and let it sit until it comes to room temperature.
- Strain the tea that comes to room temperature and add kombucha culture to it.
- After about 1 and a half and 2 weeks, you will see that your tea is fermented and ready.
- The longer you keep this tea, the higher the ratio and the lower the sugar ratio.
- When kombucha tea is ready, you can either consume it plain or add dried fruits.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL…