Ingredients for dry bean paste recipe
- 1 cup of dried beans
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
How to Make Dried Bean Paste
- Soak the dried beans in water overnight. Wash and drain with plenty of water. Add enough water to cover it and boil it.
- After peeling the shells of the boiled beans, put them in a deep bowl. Make sure it is smooth with a hand blender.
- Add finely chopped garlic, olive oil and salt, mix and transfer to the serving plate. Sprinkle paprika on it.
- You can serve dry bean paste with grilled meatballs. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Dry Bean Butter?
- In order for the dried beans to cook faster and soften, make sure to soak them in water.
- Keep the boiling process long in order to remove the skins easily.
- You can also choose to mash the garlic instead of chopping it. Thus, you can get a more intense taste.
- Before serving the dried bean paste, you can garnish the top with parsley and mint leaves.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Bean Paste?
One serving of dried bean paste is about 310 calories. You can add this recipe, which contains vitamins A and B, to diet lists. You can also try the dry bean recipe served as the main course.
If the appetizer varieties consumed plain or with meals appeal to your taste, you can take a look at our specially prepared appetizer recipes page.