Ingredients for Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 1 tea glass of strawberries or mulberry (blackberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 1 cup of homemade almond milk (or not)
- 1 capsule of vegan probiotics (or not)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds or 1 handful of cashews
For the above
- You can decorate with crushed pistachios, chia seeds, walnuts, cocoa particles.
How to Make Easy Vegan Ice Cream
- First, put the strawberries and bananas in a container and freeze them in the refrigerator. But be careful not to be too rigid.
- If it has solidified, take it out of the freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Pass the fruit through the blender to the consistency of ice cream.
- If you wish, you can add probiotics, buttermilk and coconut oil and add flavor.
- You can consume the vegan ice creams you have prepared by decorating them with cocoa particles and pistachios. Enjoy your meal.