Ingredients for eggplant pizza recipe
- 1 eggplant from the garden
- 1 tomato
- 75 g fat-free string cheese
- 6 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh basil
How to Make Eggplant Pizza
- Slice the eggplant with one finger thick skins. Put it on greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- On it, respectively; Put the grated tomatoes, cheese and cherry tomatoes. Then put it back in the oven for 15 minutes. When the cheese melts, take it out of the oven and garnish with fresh basil.
* Taken from Formsante magazine.
Click for the recipe for eggplant pizza with purple onions