Ingredients for the Fit Apple Crumble recipe
For the dough
- 30 g oats
- 45 g whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 50 g coconut oil
- 25 g coconut sugar
For the stuffing
- 2-3 (500 g) flavored apples (like granny smith, macoun, or empire)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 50 g of pecans
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon, less salt, less cloves, less nutmeg
How to Make Fit Apple Crumble
Making Fit Apple Crumble Step by Step:
Crumble, prepared with oat and wheat flour, is known as an English dessert. Although the most popular variety is apple crumble, it can also be prepared with banana, forest fruit or cherry. Often served with ice cream, crumble is a light dessert. An aromatic taste is obtained with cinnamon and cloves. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the fit apple crumble recipe that you will admire.
- For the dough; Place the wheat flour, oats, coconut oil, salt, and coconut sugar in the food processor and mix until doughy.
- To prepare the filling, peel and thinly slice the apples.
- Add coconut sugar, pecans, salt, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spread the filling material on the round tart mold with a diameter of 23 cm and the dough you prepared on it.
- Bake the dessert in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- You can serve the fit apple crumble dessert with peach ice cream. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Fit Apple Crumble Tips?
- To make the dough crunchy, you can add a teaspoon of butter to the mixture.
- Make sure that the butter you use is cold. In this way, you can prevent the dough from becoming sticky.
- In order for the ingredients to become identical, first turn them into breadcrumbs by passing them through a mixer or a robot.
- If you wish, you can add flavor with dried fruit slices.
How Many Calories Is 1 Serving Fit Apple Crumble?
One serving of Fit apple crumble recipe is about 120 calories. You can add this recipe to the dessert section of diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the English apple crumble recipe.
Don’t forget to take a look at practical and delicious diet meals that will make your tables beautiful with their low calories.