Ingredients for frozen yogurt cupcake recipe
- 250 g yoghurt
- 10 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Cupcakes
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Cupcake Step by Step:
Frequently used in main courses, appetizers and desserts, yogurt is one of the most consumed dairy products. Known as a calcium store, this nutrient contributes significantly to bone and muscle development. It also helps reduce bad cholesterol while protecting cardiovascular health. In addition, since it cleans the stomach and lungs, it should be consumed in cases of poisoning. If you have your ingredients ready, we can get started with the frozen yogurt cupcake recipe that everyone from seven to seventy will love.
- First, put the bananas and strawberries in the food processor and puree them.
- Fill 12 mini silicone cupcake molds halfway with yogurt.
- Put a spoonful of fruit puree on it. Add a teaspoon of yogurt last.
- Finally, sprinkle chocolate chips on the top and freeze in the freezer.
- Take them out of the freezer 10 minutes before consumption and wait for them to soften slightly.
- If you wish, you can increase the flavor with chocolate sauce instead of chocolate chips. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Frozen Yogurt Cupcake Recipe?
- Instead of bananas and strawberries, you can also add different ingredients such as peach, kiwi, melon.
- Be sure to whisk the yogurt before pouring it into the cups. Thus, it will hold the consistency more quickly.
- Be sure to use silicone cups to easily remove frozen cupcakes.
- You can also use fruit yogurt instead of plain yogurt if you wish.
- You can sweeten it with raspberry or blackberry sauce to make it fluid.
How Many Calories in 1 Serving Frozen Yogurt Cupcake?
One serving of frozen yogurt cupcakes is about 120 calories. You can also try the fruit yogurt recipe, which has almost the same calorie value.
If you are looking for light recipes that you can consume for lunch and dinner to control weight and be fit, you can get inspiration from our diet meals page.