Ingredients for Fruity Vanilla Jelly Recipe
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 600 ml of milk
- 50 g granulated sugar + 2 spoons for fruit
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 500 g apricots
- 3 tablespoons of apple juice
- 100 g raspberries
How to Make Fruity Vanilla Jelly
Step by Step Fruity Vanilla Jelly Recipe:
Vanilla, which has many health benefits, is often used in dessert making. This nutrient that regulates stomach acids; It is effective in eliminating indigestion, swelling and burning problems. Since it strengthens the immune system, it should be consumed more in winter months. If your ingredients are ready, we can start with the fruity vanilla jelly recipe that you can use in making cakes and pastries.
- Bring the milk and sugar to a boil by mixing on low heat, remove from the heat and mix with vanilla.
- In the meantime, strain the gelatin you have kept in cold water for 5 minutes, add it to the milk and mix until it dissolves.
- Pour into molds and leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Cook the apricots cut in half with 2 spoons of water and apple juice on low heat until soft.
- Remove from the stove and mix with the raspberries. Let it cool down. Serve the jelly and fruit mixture you removed from the mold together.
- You can consume fruity vanilla jelly alone or alongside cake recipes.
What are the Tips for Fruity Vanilla Jelly?
- You can also use orange, tangerine or grapefruit instead of the fruits in the recipe.
- If you wish, you can also use the juice by passing the fruits through the robot.
- Taste the fruit before starting the recipe. So you can adjust the amount of sugar better.
- Do not leave the mixing process in order to achieve the consistency.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Fruit Vanilla Jelly?
One serving of fruity vanilla jelly is about 60 calories. Since natural sweeteners are used, you can add it to diet lists. Alternatively, you can try the cherry jelly recipe.
If you are looking for light, low-calorie and delicious desserts to add to your diet list, check out this frozen yogurt cupcake recipe made with strawberries and bananas.