Ingredients for Ginger Juice Recipe
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lime
- 700 ml of water
- 2-3 mint leaves
How Is Ginger Juice Made?
- First, peel the cucumbers and cut them into thin slices.
- Then slice the lemon, lime and ginger in the same way.
- Put 2 liters of water in a bottle and add the mint leaves.
- Put the sliced ingredients in water and let them rest overnight in the refrigerator.
- You can consume the ginger juice you have prepared during the day. Enjoy your meal.
How to Use Ginger Juice?
- Consume ginger juice 2-3 glasses a day on an empty stomach.
- Especially in the morning, consuming it on an empty stomach accelerates the fat-burning effects of ginger juice.
- You can add a teaspoon of honey to taste.
- You can consume the mixture cold.