Ingredients for Turmeric Gluten Free & Vegan Bread Recipe
- 1 cup of organic almond flour
- 1.5 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon organic psyllium powder
- 1 glass of drinking water
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
For the above:
- Sesame, rosemary, poppy seeds
How To Make Gluten Free & Vegan Bread With Turmeric?
- First, whisk the water with the psyllium until it has the consistency of jelly.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one place and mix them with the mortar in the form of jelly.
- Make small round shapes and arrange them on the tray. Sprinkle sesame, rosemary, poppy seeds on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- You can keep the leftovers in the freezer and then heat them and consume them.