Ingredients for Green Lentil Salad Recipe
- 1 cup green lentils
- 5~6 spring onions (finely chopped)
- Half a bunch of parsley
- half a bunch of dill
- Half a glass of pomegranate seeds
- 1~2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1~2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Black pepper
How to Make Green Lentil Salad?
- First, wash the lentils with plenty of water and drain the water. Then put it in the pot, add enough water to cover it and boil it until it becomes soft.
- Then strain the boiled lentils and put them in a bowl. Add fresh onion, chopped parsley and dill, pomegranate seeds and mix.
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a bowl and drizzle over the salad. Add all the ingredients and mix.
- You can serve the green lentil salad as an appetizer alongside the Sultan’s meal. Bon appetit right now.
What are the Tips for Green Lentil Salad?
- For the boiling process, boil the water beforehand and throw the green lentils into the boiling water.
- Use a perforated strainer to prevent the lentils from falling apart after they are softened. Do not run in cold water.
- If you want the salad to be prepared with various ingredients, you can also add roasted peppers and eggplants.
- After blending the salad in a bowl, you can decorate it with mustard or pomegranate syrup.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Serving Green Lentil Salad?
- A 150-gram serving of green lentil salad is about 115 calories. This recipe, which is prepared with rich nutritional values, can be consumed by adding it to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the cowpea salad recipe prepared with the boiled method.
Salads that go well with main dishes can be prepared with different ingredients. If you want to enrich your lunch and dinner meals, you can browse salad recipes and try the most popular recipes at home.