Unfortunately, Ramadan pita, which we can’t get enough of at Ramadan tables and is indispensable with its delicious taste, unfortunately causes weight gain. But don’t worry, when you think of it while fasting, we have explained the diet Ramadan pita recipe that you can eat at iftar without forcing your soul. How to make easy Ramadan pita at home? Does eating pita bread in sahur make you gain weight? Calorie values according to Ramadan pita type:
Ramadan pitas, which are the crown jewels of our Ramadan tables, are one of the most popular delicacies of the iftar table. It is a great pleasure for fasting Muslims to have iftar with the delicious taste of Ramadan pita. However, while enjoying this pleasure, it should not be forgotten that Ramadan pita is ultimately a pastry. Ramadan pita, which has an important position in terms of both diet and health, will trigger excessive weight gain in a short time if consumed excessively. The point that will reflect on health is some diseases that may come together with excess weight, such as obesity. Ramadan pita is one of the foods with high calorie value, which should be consumed very carefully by people who have weight problems or are at risk.
Ramadan pitas; From plain to sesame, from sesame to whole wheat, there are all kinds of varieties. So, how many calories in which pita? Does eating ramadan pita in sahur make you gain weight? Here is the answer…
DOES RAMADAN PITA LOSE WEIGHT?
Ramadan pitas, which cause blood sugar to rise suddenly and then fall, due to the feature of the food with the highest glycemic index, can therefore carry a risk for a hungry body when eaten. The desire to eat sweets, which will be aroused by suddenly changing imbalances, causes excess weight gain. In addition, insulin secretion increases the amount of blood sugar fluid and causes what we call regional lubrication.
A 1-hour walk or 1-hour exercise is recommended when the amount of Ramadan pita is consumed at the iftar table, which cannot be controlled by the hunger caused by fasting. In order not to gain weight, it is ideal to consume 1 slice of pita bread and a portion of vegetable food with a high fiber content.
HOW MANY CALORIES IN A RAMADAN PITA? CALORIES ACCORDING TO PITA TYPES:
- 100 grams of ramadan pita 260 kcal
- 100 grams of sesame-free pita 230 kcal
- 100 grams of homemade pita 504 kcal
- 100 grams of wholemeal pita 273 kcal
HOW MUCH RAMADAN PITA SHOULD I EAT IN ORDER TO LOSE WEIGHT?
- It is very important which size you prefer when eating Ramadan pitas, which unfortunately leads to weight-building foods.
- Average calorie of 1 whole Ramadan pita 16-18 slices corresponds to bread. Therefore 2-3 slices per dayYou should not start consuming the bread, which we try not to eat more of, together with pita in Ramadan.
- Gaining weight in this month when you plan to lose weight can be a big disappointment for you.
- In addition, experts emphasized that Ramadan pita with white flour is as appetizing as pasta and rice. if If you consume a lot of pita at sahurThe more likely you are to get hungry, the more likely it will be.