It was a matter of debate whether chestnut, an indispensable food of the winter season, is included in the diet lists. How many calories are in the chestnut that comes out when the weather gets cold? Is chestnut, one of the delicious foods that accompanies the tea pleasures of the houses with stoves, especially in the diet? Here are the nutritional values of chestnuts and all the wonders:
Chestnut, which is a food rich in fiber, entered our kitchen from the Ottoman period, and is preferred intensely in cold weather for both its flavor and the atmosphere it creates. Chestnuts, which are rich in minerals such as potassium, phosphorus and calcium, as well as vitamins B1, B2 and C, are consumed in snacks. In addition to being good against anemia with the amount of iron in the chestnut, it also protects the health of bone metabolism with magnesium and phosphorus. Can chestnuts, which take a long time to be absorbed due to its complexity, to be consumed in the diet, how many calories are cooked chestnuts? Details are in our news…
HOW MANY CALORIES IN CHESTNUT?
- 1 small chestnut is 18 calories.
- 1 medium size chestnut is 26 calories.
- 1 large chestnut is 56 calories.
- A medium serving is 106 calories.
- 100 grams of raw chestnuts is 176 calories.
HOW MANY CALORIES IN 1 COOKED CHESTNUT?
–1 cooked chestnut is 35 calories.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF ROASTED CHESTNUT?
– There are about 143 calories in 60 grams of roasted chestnuts. This measure is equivalent to a medium portion.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF BOILED CHESTNUT?
–1 boiled chestnut is 15 grams and contains 25 calories.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF CHESTNUT SUGAR?
- 1 piece of chestnut sugar is 35 calories.
- One piece of dark chocolate covered candied chestnut is 65 calories.
- 1 piece of milk chocolate chestnut candy is 75 calories.
- When you say how many calories in 100 gr chestnuts, it is 204 calories.
DOES CHESTNUT LOSE WEIGHT?
Chestnuts (cooked) can be preferred for snacks. It is a good food in terms of C and B group vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. However, when you consume it, it should not be forgotten that 3 medium chestnuts are equivalent to 1 slice of bread.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF CHESTNUT