Mandarin, one of the indispensable fruits of the winter season, protects us from diseases thanks to its vitamin C content. It is also one of the fruits included in diet lists due to its low calorie content. For those who cannot decide how much should be consumed while dieting, we have searched for the answers to the questions of how many calories are tangerines, does tangerine make you gain weight…
Mandarin is a fruit belonging to the Citrus family. Mandarin, whose homeland is Southeast Asia, China and Japan, is the most consumed winter fruit in winter. Mandarin, which acts as a protective shield against many diseases, affects the digestive system positively and keeps it full for a long time thanks to the fiber it contains. There are many different varieties of tangerine, which is included in the diet lists as a snack. The most commonly found and consumed types in our country are Owari, Klemantine, Satsuma, Monreal, Tangerin, and native tangerines. The answer to how many calories in tangerine with its orange and thin-shelled structure is in our article…
HOW MANY CALORIES IN TANGERINE?
- 100 grams of tangerine is about 50 calories.
- 125 grams of mandarin is about 66 calories.
- 150 grams of tangerine is about 80 calories.
HOW MANY CALORIES OF TANGERINE JUICE?
- 100 grams small glass 43 calories
- 150 grams medium glass 65 calories
- A 200 ml glass of water will be 86 calories.
Nutritional Value of Mandarin?
In a medium tangerine:
- 13.38 grams of carbohydrates,
- 0.59 grams of protein,
- 0.13 grams of fat,
- 2.61 grams of fiber
- 11.25 mg sodium,
- 283.75 grams of potassium,
- 57.5 mg of calcium,
- 71.25 iu of vitamin A,
- 52.88 mg of vitamin C,
- There is 0.46 iron.
DOES Tangerines LOSE WEIGHT? CAN I EAT MANDALINE IN DIET?
– While dieting, it is necessary to eat some foods to run the intestines, as less food is eaten more carefully. It is recommended to consume foods such as tangerine, which is one of the rich foods that are especially rich in fiber.
–You can include tangerines, which are in full season, on your diet lists during the winter months.
–Thanks to the vitamin C it contains, it is known to be very effective in burning the fats in your body.
–You can consume tangerine, which helps you get rid of stubborn and accumulated edema in the body, in your snacks.