Zucchini, which is one of the vegetables with the least calories, is one of the most preferred dishes in the list as gratin. How many calories are in the zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce, which can be preferred instead of meat and vegetables in the main meal? Does zucchini gratin make you gain weight? We have prepared all the details about the zucchini gratin that dieters are most curious about. Here are the answers…
Zucchini gratin, which is also made with bechamel sauce and plain, is one of the foods that is very delicious when cooked well. Zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce, cooked with zucchini from the cucurbit family, is a rich food with potassium and vitamin C from vegetables. You can include zucchini gratin in your meals, which is one of the most recommended dishes by dietitians because it has low calories. How many calories are in zucchini gratin that you can consume plain and with bechamel sauce? Here are the nutritional values of zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce and all the curious ones…
HOW MANY CALORIES OF PUMPKIN GRATEN WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE?
1 serving of zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce is 247 calories.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF PUMPKIN GRATIN WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE?
Zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce per 100 grams:
- Carbs (g)9.24
- Protein (g)4.81
- Fat (g)4.86
- Cholesterol (mg)22.24
- Sodium (mg)69.38
- Potassium (mg)212.62
- Vitamin A131.56
- Vitamin C12.34
DOES PUMPKIN GRATIN WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE LOSE WEIGHT?
You can consume zucchini gratin with bechamel sauce, which is 247 calories, in your diet as 1 portion. You can make and eat zucchini gratin, which is in the low-calorie food group, without bechamel sauce, with less calories.
PUMPKIN GRATIN RECIPE WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE!
- 4 zucchini
- half a bunch of dill
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
FOR BECHAMEL SAUCE:
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
– Wash 4 of the zucchini you bought. Chop them all into thin rings. Add some oil to the chopped zucchini in a pyrex and put the zucchini inside.
– Let’s not forget to lubricate the zucchini while arranging them in rows. Continue the same process until finished. Then, let’s wait until the zucchini is cooked in the oven heated to 200 degrees.
– While the zucchini is cooking in the oven, start preparing the béchamel sauce. For the bechamel sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan. After the butter melts, add 2 tablespoons and mix.
– After frying a little, slowly add milk to the flour. Stir constantly until it starts to boil. Add the spices to the thick béchamel sauce, cook for 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
– Take the zucchini out of the oven, which we cooked for about 25 minutes. Pour the prepared sauce directly over the zucchini.
– Then chop half a bunch of dill and sprinkle it evenly all over. After completing these processes, bake in the oven again for 15 minutes.
–Finally, sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese and cook again until the cheese melts.
Enjoy your meal.