Chia seed water is easy to make and is a diet drink that can be drunk at any time of the day. Chia seeds, which can be easily found in every market and have many health benefits by consuming this water, are a healthy and easy slimming drink. Is chia seed water a magic weight loss potion? According to proponents of the latest viral TikTok health trend, drinking chia seeds soaked in water could be the key to preventing overeating and ultimately aiding weight loss.
Benefits of Chia Seeds for Weight Loss
- Chia seeds have a high fiber content. Foods with fiber always aid in better digestion and are also a rich source of protein content.
- It is always a good and healthy option to eat a protein-heavy diet instead of a high-carb diet. It is a low-calorie seed that can be used in many recipes and increases its health value.
- It is known to control blood sugar levels and improve heart health when taken in any form. In addition to containing high levels of antioxidants, it can also support bone health with its consumption.
- Antioxidants aid the human body in cell repair and can help fight various diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
- It is a rich source of calcium along with phosphorus and magnesium, and all these minerals help build bones in the body.
- You can increase your energy level by making a simple drink by soaking chia seeds in water during exercise.
Chia Seed Detox Water Slimming Drink Recipe
it appears black and gray and also contains small spots on the seeds. They have high nutritional value and are a great supplement to include in any meal of the day. It appears as small oval-shaped seeds and is beneficial when soaked in water for a few minutes.
They are grown into a plant called ‘Salvia Hispanica’ and are widely available at every local store. It has a high commercial value today, as many people are aware of these seeds and the advantages they provide.
You can prepare chia seeds to soak in water for at least 30 minutes to 2-3 hours so that they swell well, and then prepare a drink for cooking or consuming.
Chia seeds have many different uses and benefits, as well as being the best source of nutrients and nutrients. It also helps to lose weight. Soaking chia seeds, which have a wonderful texture, in water is a simple and easy process. This drink keeps us hydrated and full when used correctly.
Lemon water with chia seeds: There are additional benefits of using lemon in chia seeds water as we are all aware of the benefits that lemon gives us. Lemon is used to make many detox drinks that are consumed to flush out toxins from the body. Using it with chia is a great way to reap the benefits of nutritious ingredients, as both are rich in many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
This is one of the best detox water recipes for a quick weight loss drink or one that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and used to enjoy its benefits. Below are the ingredients needed to soak chia seed water and consumed by adding lemon and honey.
- 1 glass of water
- 1.5 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Pour water into a glass.
- Add one or two teaspoons of chia seeds to a glass of water.
- Mix well and continue mixing for a few minutes.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour or 2 hours if you are not in a hurry.
- They need to be mixed in between soaks to help fill all the seeds well.
- They absorb water and expand at least ten times their size after getting wet.
- These soaked seeds expand to the size of chia juice, and using chia seeds soaked is more beneficial than using them soaked.
- Its flavor is mild and does not contain any flavors to be identified.
- Now add some lemon juice to improve the taste and help drink it easily.
- Also add honey to make it sweeter and easier to consume.
When to Drink Chia Seeds?
Try to drink it preferably early in the morning, but not necessarily in the morning, but you can consume it at any time of the day.