One of the things that dieters have the most difficulty with is the sudden sweet crisis. In order to prevent sweet cravings, lighter and less calorie desserts should be preferred. One of the most preferred desserts in recent days is the diet quince recipe made without sugar. How to make a diet quince that will help you lose weight by balancing your blood sugar? Here is the diet quince recipe, which will be the favorite dessert of those who are on diet…
In order to be fit and have a healthy appearance, some diet recipes are included in the nutrition program determined by dietitians. These diet desserts help you lose weight and have a pleasant time while eating. You can prepare quince, which is consumed just in season, by using honey and molasses to make it suitable for the diet. You can find quince, which has countless benefits, on the counters since September. Here is the diet quince recipe, the number 1 dessert of diet lists.
HOW TO MAKE DIET Quince?
You can also consume quince by boiling it, which is included in the diet lists by experts as it facilitates digestion.
Half a teaspoon of honey
1 sprig of cinnamon
1 and a half tablespoons of molasses
4 and a half cups of water
For the above:
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
Cut the quinces in half and clean their skins and seeds. Then place it in a pot. Then add 4 and a half cups of water into the pot.
Let’s add the cloves and cinnamon sticks on the quinces.
After the quinces soften a little, drain them, sprinkle cinnamon on them and put them in the oven.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. You can serve it with walnuts and cinnamon powder on top.
Enjoy your meal…
11 TIPS TO ACCELERATE FAT BURNING
The formula for permanent weight loss is to create fat burning. So, what should be done to burn fat? Although the first thing that comes to mind is being hungry or doing intense sports, there is actually a simple math to lose weight. The rule is simple, you should set your daily diet and lifestyle to a certain standard and pay attention to these tricks. Expert Dietitian Nilay Keçeci Arpacı explained the tricks that will accelerate fat burning.
THE THOUGHT “YOU EAT WEAK” IS WRONG!
In order to lose weight in a healthy and permanent way, it is not enough to just diet or just do sports. There is a saying among the people that you can eat less and you will lose weight. Contrary to popular belief, eating less does not make everyone weak, on the contrary, cutting the energy required for the proper functioning of the metabolism with the wrong diet can even slow down the speed. For this, it is necessary to maintain a balance in all these behaviors, establish a standard and make it a lifestyle. Otherwise, the lost weight can be regained or different health problems may occur.
PERMANENT WEAKNESS IS BY LIFESTYLE, NOT SHOCK DIETS
Remember that each metabolism is different and there is a weight loss limit. For this, standard shock diets do not provide realistic results, although they provide instant weight loss. For fat loss, turn to simple behaviors that you can apply throughout your life, not a system of shock diets. It can never be impossible to lose weight or maintain your weight with a regular diet plan and sports.
ATTENTION TO THESE TIPS!
- Eating without getting hungry outside of meals and not being as hungry as overeating at your next meal.
- Get enough sleep. 7-8 hours a day is ideal for you. Usually try to go to sleep before it’s late and at the same time.
- Create a calorie deficit; In other words, spend more than your daily calorie intake by moving and create a calorie deficit. The most important supporter for you to create a calorie deficit is sports.
- Drink enough water. Consume 2 liters of water a day. Tea, coffee etc. do not include it.
- Consume fruit instead of juice.
- Make sure to have healthy snacks for your snacks.
- Stop consuming sugar. Do not use sweetener.
- Don’t eat fast and chew every bite hard.
- Have eggs and parsley for breakfast.
- Always include protein and fiber foods in your diet plan.
- Don’t eat late. Stop eating at least 3 hours before going to sleep