One of the special tastes made during Ramadan in our country is pita bread. Ramadan pita is also made with egg, plain, and whole wheat, which does not make you gain weight lately. How to make ramadan pita with whole wheat, which is indispensable for pide lovers in iftar? Here are the most curious and weightless Ramadan pita tips and all the curious ones:
With the arrival of the blessed month of Ramadan, recipes for Ramadan pita on the smoke started to be searched on the internet. Instead of spending time in pita queues close to iftar, you can make yourself a fragrant, warm and weight-free Ramadan pita with whole wheat. You can also consume whole-wheat bread, which is often included in the diet lists of dietitians, at sahur because it has fewer calories. Here is a very practical whole wheat Ramadan pita recipe…
HOW TO MAKE WHOLE WHEAT RAMADAN PITA?
Necessary materials for making ramadan pita at home:
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 packet of instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons of salt
TO PUT ON:
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of fenugreek
- 2 tablespoons of sesame
- Pour 4 glasses of flour into a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of salt to it.
- Mix the yeast and some water in a small bowl. After mixing, pour in the flour.
- Knead the dough well. After kneading, cover it with a clean cloth and let it rest for about half an hour.
- Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and put the rested dough into it.
- Then try to shape it nicely with your hands. Put some water in your hand and try to make lines with your nails.
- Then beat the egg in a bowl and add milk to it. After mixing, spread the mixture on the bread.
- Then sprinkle the black cumin and sesame seeds on the bread. Put in the oven preheated to 200 degrees.
- Continue cooking until browned. You can then take it out of the oven and serve it hot.
Here is your whole wheat Ramadan pide with its fragrant smell!
Enjoy your meal…