Güllaç is one of the most important flavors from the Ottoman Palace cuisine. Because it is light and delicious, it is one of the most consumed milk desserts during Ramadan. Recently, we share with you the easiest recipe of gullac, which is made without sugar and with dates. Here is the recipe for sugar-free and date gullaç that does not make you gain weight:
Güllaç is one of the indispensable recipes of Ramadan tables. With the coming of Ramadan, everyone is searching the internet to find the most delicious gullaç recipe. It is a dessert recipe that will be even more delicious with the dates in the sugar-free Güllaç recipe, which is both delicious and does not make you gain weight, and pistachios you will sprinkle on it. There are some tricks you should pay attention to while making the Güllaç recipe. How to make Güllaç, which is a delicious and nutritious milk dessert, without sugar and with dates? Here is the low-calorie Güllaç recipe, the indispensable dessert of Ramadan tables…
RECIPE OF GULLAÇ WITHOUT SUGAR AND DATE:
The most important point of the Güllaç dessert, which consists of milk, sugar and Güllaç leaves, is the amount of ingredients used.
- 6 rosemary leaves
- 16 dates
- 1 liter milk
- 9 whole walnuts
- First, remove the seeds from the dates and soften them in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Then put it in the blender with 1 glass of milk and continue mixing until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- After it is well integrated, pour the mixture into a saucepan. Then add the remaining milk and turn off the heat when it comes to the boiling point.
- Then place the gullaç leaves one by one on the tray that can fit and pour 1-2 scoops of the milk mixture between them.
- After performing these operations on 3 layers of Güllaç leaves, pour the crushed walnuts evenly on all sides.
- Then add the remaining Güllaç leaves one by one and pour the milky mixture between them.
- After the arranging process is finished, pour the remaining milk onto the tray.
- Finally, keep the sugar-free and date gullaç recipe you prepared in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. That’s it…
Good luck to those who will try.