In the morning, you can start the day well with porridge, which you can prepare both healthy and warm and quickly. You can consume porridge with other foods such as bananas, strawberries, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and cardamom, which are also rich in fiber. How to make your favorite drink of recent times, immune-boosting porridge? Here is the practical making of porridge…
Porridge is a healthy and weight loss food that has been used as a breakfast replacement recently. It is also very preferred for cleaning the intestinal walls and purifying the blood circulation. You can increase the feeling of fullness by preferably eating porridge in the morning. Oatmeal porridge, whether plain or with banana and honey, provides a good flavor harmony with sweet and salty foods due to its intense taste. Here are the tricks of making porridge in the most practical way at home, which will help you to catch the harmonious taste…
HOW TO MAKE OATS? PRACTICAL MAKING OF OATS
- 4 tablespoons of oats
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (you can add dates, cinnamon or molasses to sweeten)
- 1 banana
– Put 4 tablespoons of oats in a pan and add 1 glass of milk to it. Then take it to the stove on low heat. Stir a little and wait for the oats to dissolve in the milk.
– If you don’t like it too thick, you can add a little more milk. Continue cooking until the oatmeal continues to cook on low heat.
– In another bowl, add one banana to the porridge mixture. After mixing well, take it off the heat and add cinnamon on it.
– So the porridge is ready to eat. Eat the porridge hot.
HOW TO MAKE Oatmeal Porridge with Honey and Banana?
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- more than 1 glass of milk
- 1 small banana
- 1 handful of blueberries g blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of honey
– First, take 2 tablespoons of oats and 1 glass of milk in a saucepan. Mix it well.
–After mixing, add first the blueberries, then the bananas and finally the honey in layers and serve.